3 Pack of DIY Meth Residue Test Kits – Designed to be presumptive and display a positive reading if above the Australian Clandestine Drug Laboratory Remediation Guidelines of 0.5 ug (micrograms). Testing a property for methamphetamine residue can now be completed ion less than 5 minuets using this surface detection drug residue Meth Testing kit.
Test any hard surface inside your home and the meth testing kits will detect the presence of methamphetamines if over a safe level. The control lines built in to these kits are extremely sensitive and can even detect meth contamination caused by users smoking the drug ice.
If your tenant has been manufacturing meth inside the home, these surface residue testing kits are perfect to determine if there is any methamphetamine contamination of the surfaces within the building. Good places to test include:
- Kitchen range-hood or tops of cupboard doors
- Bathroom and laundry ceiling extraction fans
- Window sills and above door frames
- Bedroom walls and ceiling fans
- If you are concerned about potentially buying a house that has a dark history and may potentially have been used to cook meth then a simple meth residue test will give you an instant onsite answer.Each DIY Home Meth Residue Test Kit contains step by step instructions and all the tools to ensure your sample is accurate. Don’t trust other kits that do not test the the Australian guideline levelsIf the reading is positive the next step is to arrange detailed Lab Testing to determine how high the level of contamination in each room really is. To find out more about testing your house for Meth, check our FAQ page or call 1300 246 429 to speak with a HAZMAT accredited meth lab remediation technician.